Frequently Asked Questions about Water Delivery, Additions and Issues
- Is there a two jug plan available?
Unfortunately, we do not offer a plan lower than 3 jugs a month.
- How much water is in each jug?
Tulane University: Each jug is 4 gal.
University of Arizona: Each jug is 5 gal.
Arizona State University: Each jug is 5 gal.
- Do you offer more than 5 jugs a month?
Yes, please give our office a call for plans over 5 for additional information.
- Is the cooler included with the plan?
Yes, unless the plan specifies “Water Only” or “Cooler Only (No Water)”
- What do I do with my empty jugs?
You are responsible for holding onto your empty jugs until your scheduled delivery. We suggest placing out empty jugs the night before a scheduled delivery so you do not miss them, should they come early in the morning.
- What do I do if I did not receive my delivery on my scheduled date?
We must be notified within 7 days of the scheduled delivery. This can be either by email, phone call or voicemail. After 7 days, we cannot investigate the situation.
- What does the insurance cover?
The insurance covers any damages to the cooler. It also covers any theft of the jugs. While theft is not a common issue we face, it does cover the replacement jugs should this occur.
- What happens if I do not place my equipment out on assigned pick-up day in April?
If you do not place your equipment out on the schedule pick-up date in April, there will be a $40.00 fee for having to schedule an alternate day to come by your room.
Tulane University runs as a Water Pick-Up due to ongoing COVID restrictions. Please visit the Tulane University water page and tab here for specific university information.