Any service/maintenance requests can take up to 72 hours to complete. Units are NOT brand new and can have dents or dings.
- Damaged or missing unit: $495
- Cleaning fee: $25
- Late/rescheduled unit pick up: $40
- Dissembling the microwave from the fridge: $50
- Cancellation fee: $40
- Not notifying USS of room move: $25
- MicroFridge®’s are 100% refundable when a student cancels before the unit is delivered.
- After the unit is delivered, a partial refund is given ($40 pick-up fee deduction) if canceled within 2 weeks of the student moving in.
- MicroFridge®’s are *nonrefundable* when a student has had the unit in their possession for 2 weeks or longer.
- Covers damage or loss of any and all parts that come with the unit, including; two shelves, door bars, microwave ring, legs, brackets, and knobs.
- Covers accidental damage through customer misuse, including; damage to the unit body, doors, and microwave.
- The insurance is optional and the customer is responsible for any fees not specifically covered by the insurance.
- DOES NOT COVER fee for loss or theft of the unit (above)
- DOES NOT COVER fee for cleaning at the end of the year (above)
- DOES NOT COVER fee for moving the unit and not notifying USS (above)
- DOES NOT COVER any other fee not explicitly stated as being covered
- We attempt to deliver prior to student move-in. If equipment is not in the room upon move-in, allow 7-10 business days after student move-in concludes.
- Incomplete housing information may delay the delivery of your equipment.
- Equipment is delivered into the room you provide on your ordering form. If your room changes, you are responsible for updating our office. Housing will not update our records.
- If students move rooms in the middle of the Academic Year or Semester, they are responsible for moving the equipment along with their personal items and updating our office of their new placement.
Pick up Procedures
- Unless you are moving out early, you do not need to schedule a pick-up of the unit. End-of-year pick-ups are coordinated through University Housing.
- If the student leaves the University prior to the end of the academic school year, it is the student's responsibility to notify us so we can pick up the unit or have it transferred into the roommates/suitemates' name to remove liability.
- ASU, UA, LSU, OSU, Boise, NWU, and LUC units will be left in the room at the end of the academic school year. We will pick up the units once all students have left campus.
- OKCU units will need to be placed directly outside of the door in the hall for pickup at the end of the academic school year. We will pick up units once students have left campus.
- All units must be unplugged, emptied, completely cleaned, and wiped down prior to pickup.