Fall 2021 Laundry Guidelines & Schedule for University of Arizona
HOW IT WORKS:
- Laundry is a weekly service.
- Pick-up and Drop-offs will be on Monday and Thursdays.
- USS assumes all items that are dropped off can be washed and dried together.
- Please do not put dry cleaning items in the bag, we do not dry clean items.
- Laundry is cleaned on cold and tumble dried.
- Students can drop off dirty laundry ONCE a week in their 20lb laundry bag that USS provides.
|August||September||October||November / December|
8/16 (first drop-off)
12/6 (Final drop-off)
12/9 (Final pick-up)
IMPORTANT SERVICE DETAILS:
USS Laundry bags will be available to pick up at the one of the 3 halls, Arbol De La Vida, Graham-Greenlee and Manzanita-Mohave by August 9th, 2021!
- Pick-up and Drop-offs will be on Monday and Thursdays from 4pm-6pm
- Locations are as follows:
- Arbol De La Vida
- Your laundry will always be at the same location you dropped off at.