Fall 2021 Laundry Guidelines & Schedule for Arizona State
HOW IT WORKS:
- Laundry is a weekly service.
- Pick-up and Drop-offs will be on Monday and Thursdays.
- USS assumes all items that are dropped off can be washed and dried together.
- Please do not put dry cleaning items in the bag, we do not dry clean items.
- Laundry is cleaned on cold and tumble dried.
- Students can drop off dirty laundry ONCE a week in their 20lb laundry bag that USS provides.
|September||October||November / December|
8/12 (first drop-off)
12/2 (Final drop-off)
12/6 (Final pick-up)
IMPORTANT SERVICE DETAILS:
USS Laundry bags will be ready for pick up at either UPS location (711 E. Lemon St. or 510. E University Dr.) by August 5th, 2021!
- Pick-up and Drop-offs will be on Monday and Thursdays from 9am-5pm.
- Locations are as follows:
- UPS: 711 E. Lemon St.
- UPS: 510 E. University Dr.
- Dirty laundry should be dropped off prior to 2pm. *If you drop off laundry after 2pm, your laundry will not be picked up for cleaning until the following scheduled day.
- Clean laundry is available for pick-up the following date after 2pm. *If you go to pick-up your clean laundry prior to 2pm, it will not be available.
- Your laundry will always be at the same location you dropped off at.