How Can I Increase My Students Water Delivery? How much will it cost if I increase our Water Account? Etc.
Arizona State and University of Arizona can now increase their water account online!
Tulane Water Customers are not eligible for an account increase. Please click here for your program details.
- Once you increase your account, you cannot decrease your account again at any point.
- Increasing your account is a one-time charge that will incur at the time of processing the increase.
- Any and all account changes must be made at least 72 hours in advance of the delivery date.
- We do not make any deliveries outside of the originally scheduled dates. All increases will apply to the next delivery date.
- Your account will automatically renew to the plan amount you've increased to the first full week of January unless you contact our office to cancel in December.
Here is what you will need:
1. Original 5-digit order number (Unable to find your original order number? See red box below) *if you place the incorrect order number, you risk it affecting your increase!!
2. Students first name, last name, student ID, hall, room and university email
3. All billing information
To increase your ASU Water Delivery Service please click HERE
To increase your UA Water Delivery Service please click HERE
Where can I find my student's original 5-digit order number?
If you are having trouble locating your student's original 5-digit order number, a receipt was emailed to the billing email provided after placing the order. The email it would have come from is, "email@example.com" or "USS". If you are still having trouble locating the receipt, please give us a call at 888-877-1113. If you are unable to reach us during business hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will get back to you the next business day.